Monday 21 May 2012

E Style Premium Blogger Templates


This is my old blogger template of this blog,Some days ago I changed my blog template,many visitor ask me to give this blog template so as you know I love to share things so I am providing this blogger templates to you.This is a PSD template Actually designed by PSDStyle.net and harish Converted to Blogger Template with great features.


Features of This Template
  • 2 Column
  • Right Sidebar
  • White and Black Colors
  • Top Navigation Menu
  • Social Subscriptions Icons
  • Stylish Custom search bar
  • Jquery Main Navigation Animated Drop Down Menu
  • Image Slider with Content & Thumbnail
  • Auto Post Summaries with Images
  • Social Bookmarking Widget Installed
  • Related Posts Widget Installed
  • Custom Designed Popular Posts Widget
  • Custom Designed Follow by Email Widget
  • Stunning Comments Section 
  • Auto Highlighted Author Comments 
  • Twitter Stream at Footer
  • Animated Go to Top Button with Jquery 
  • 4 Column Footer Section



0 comments:

Post a Comment